PlatinumHCM is a full-featured all-in-one Payroll, HR and Time & Labor management solution that offers a unique combination of employee communication and workforce management.
- Applicant tracking and onboarding
- Streamline employee performance reviews
- Assign and manage training classes
- Track certifications and licenses
- Fully integrated time and attendance
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Comprehensive system wide auditing
- Advanced security engine to protect privacy
- Employee Self-Service onboarding with e-signatures
- Employees access pay history and manage their deposit accounts
- Employees access to benefits and report qualifying life events
- Online benefit enrollment
- Document storage for company and personal documents
See How We Compare
Applicant Tracking & New Hire Onboarding
HR Administration & Communication
Single sign-on allows access to multiple companies for all your modules where you can perform multi-company employee searches, post company news and announcements, and access important web site links. From here, an administrator can also track employee information such as position and organizational changes with reasons and effective dates, performance reviews, statuses, scores, notes, employee documents, certifications/licenses documentation and more.
Email notifications, reminders, and alerts keep administrators, managers, and employees updated on activities in the system and items pending approval.
It is easy to create and maintain benefit plan setups as well as employee benefit elections. Defining eligibility groups and waiting periods, in addition to viewing / approving open enrollment benefit elections, make benefits administration a breeze.
Benefits enrollment (medical, dental, and vision) right from the employee dashboard makes benefit elections simple for the employee and decreases the amount of time HR must spend entering employee data.
Create and define unlimited performance reviews and track the performance review by scheduled dates and completion status. Reminders are visible in the employee self-serve dashboard and the employee results are recorded along with any supporting documentation to review.